Abu Dhabi is a charming city, with unbelievable sites. Located by the Arabian Sea, it not only has impeccable beaches, but sizeable gardens, parks and verdurous boulevards. It has state of the art high-rise buildings, refined malls and splendid hotels, which are more luxurious than you could possibly imagine.
The Centro Yas Island, Rotana Hotel is stylish, modern and elegant and is sure to meet all your needs. It is located close to all the attractions of Abu Dhabi, such as the F1 racetrack, Yas Island, Yas Waterworld, and Ferrari World.
Yas Links was designed by the one and only Kyle Philips and has received numerous awards for being such a stunning course. Set on the Western shores of Yas Island, it offers glittering coastline views of the Arabian Sea and lush green grass atop rolling hills that extend for miles. It also offers a view of the Abu Dhabi skyline, and playing here can be described as nothing but a dream.
Saadiyat Beach Golf Club, designed by Gary Player is widely known and renowned for its unimaginable natural beauty and varied holes.
The Sheikh Zayeed Grand Mosque is a monument that has to be seen. It is an elegant mosque with intricate carvings and unrivalled architecture. It is one of the largest and the most beautiful mosques in the world.
In Abu Dhabi, you have various and exclusive activities at your disposal. Don't miss out on the desert safari and if you are adventurous, give dune driving, sand boarding or off road driving a try. We guarantee that you will not be disappointed by this rare opportunity.
The Etihad Towers shimmer brilliantly under the hot Abu Dhabi sun. The observation deck offers some amazing vantage points, with unparalleled views of the city and the sea. It also has several dining options, both fine and casual dining.
The Abu Dhabi Corniche is a stunning landmark, which offers everyone something to do. Marina Mall is located just opposite it and one can see the huge UAE flag hoisted here.
Abu Dhabi is truly an ethereal city, with everything you would want. We promise you that it will not only live up to your expectations, but also exceed them. The city, coupled with your exceptional golf games, will be an experience that you will never forget.
- Arrive at Abu Dhabi International Airport, where a local representative will greet you
- Take a private transfer to Centro Yas Island, Rotana Hotel
- After checking in, you may want to explore the beautiful hotel grounds or take a walk on the white shores of Yas Beach
- There are numerous restaurant selections in the hotel for dinner or you could head out and experience the night life
- This morning, you will be headed to the Abu Dhabi Golf Club for a round of golf
- Since the rest of your day is free, we suggest you go on a tour of the city with Big Bus Tours
- It is recommended to have dinner in the city after the tour
- Today, we suggest that you try out some of Abu Dhabi’s many adventurous activities such as desert safari, dune driving, sand boarding, off road driving or a simple camel ride on the beach
- Return to your hotel for dinner or you may like to eat in the city
- After breakfast at your hotel, you will be heading to Saadiyat Golf Club for a round of golf
- Go shopping in one of Abu Dhabi’s many malls or traditional markets
- Savour dinner at one of the many restaurants in the shopping mall
- After breakfast, you can head to Sheikh Zayeed Grand Mosque, a landmark in Abu Dhabi for some sightseeing today
- After that, Yas Island will be a good destination to enjoy one of their many treats such as Waterworld, Ferrari World or Abu Dhabi’s Formula 1 Racing Track
- You may like to have dinner at Yas Island before heading back to your hotel
- This morning, you will head to Yas Links for one round of golf
- You may then like to head to The Corniche, a promenade that spreads across eight kilometers, that has a wide array of cafes and shops
- This evening, a dinner at The Corniche would be most recommended
- Today, we recommend heading out to the sparkling Etihad Towers
- After shopping and absorbing the panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf, have lunch at one of their numerous restaurants
- Head to the Al Ain Camel Market, symbol of the UAE. You will get to see camels up close, as well as browse through traditional Arabian shops
- Have a sumptuous dinner for your last night in the beautiful Abu Dhabi
- After breakfast, you will be checking out and heading to the Saadiyat Golf Club for one last round of golf
- Take a private transfer to the Abu Dhabi International Airport for your departure flight