Florence is the capital city of the Italian region of Tuscany, and one of the most visited cities in the world. It is often referred to as the cradle of the Renaissance and is the home of graceful and gorgeous churches, museums and palaces. It has stunning architecture and paintings that take you back in time. Tuscan cuisine is delectable and world famous, and this is where you can find Chianti wine as well.
Villa La Massa is an arrestingly whimsical hotel in the heart of Tuscany. It is situated on the banks of the Arno River and the entire property is blanketed by lemon and olive groves. It is located just a few kilometers outside Florence. While a walk around the hotel property will leave you awestruck, there are many other ways to entertain yourself – swim, lounge by the pool bar, horse riding, tennis or mountain biking.
Cecil Blandford and Peter Gannon designed the course at Ugolino Golf Club. It is set on the natural contours of the sloping Chianti hills and it is a pleasure to play here. The course at Royal Golf La Bagnaia is designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr and is absolutely breathtaking. It was designed in accordance to the rolling hills of Sienna and has a wonderful restaurant where you can relax after your game.
What completes this holiday is the renting of your supercar. You are given an array of dream cars to choose from like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Bentleys, Aston Martins, Mercedes or Porsche. Driving around in a luxury car for the trip completes and heightens the entire experience.
Some of the must-sees in Florence are the Piazza del Duomo, which is situated in the heart of Florence, the Florence Cathedral, Florence Baptistery and Giotto’s Campanile. The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous in all of Europe, while The Santa Maria Novella Church, San Lorenzo Church and Medici Chapels are also beyond fabulous. Art can be appreciated in its truest form while you are here in Florence.
Your trip to Tuscany, Florence is guaranteed to be exceptional, with its ancient, almost haunting beauty. Staying in the quintessential hotel, playing on some of the best golf courses, driving around in your supercar and taking in staggering views will make it an especially distinguished holiday.
- Arrive at the Florence Airport, Peretola, where local representative will be present to receive you
- Take a private transfer from the airport to your hotel, Villa La Massa
- Upon check in, have a meal at your hotel premises while waiting for your car to arrive
- Drive out to explore the area and have a nice meal before adjourning back to the hotel
- This morning you will drive to Ugolino Golf Club, a short 8 kilometers drive away
- Since the rest of your day is free, we recommend that you explore Florence in your luxury car and pay visit to quaint eateries in the area
- Some of the must-visits include the Piazza del Duomo, Piazza del Signoria, The Uffizi Gallery and Ponte Vicchio
- Enjoy some delectable Tuscan cuisine for dinner tonight
- You will tee off at La Bagnaia Resort today
- After lunch, you can drive out to see Santa Maria Novella and San Lorenzo
- Have a nice dinner in the vicinity for your last night in Tuscany, Florence
- Check out after breakfast
- Take a private transfer to the Florence Airport for your departure flight