Singapore is the perfect destination. It combines the modern, stylish city with vast amounts of greenery. There are beautiful flowers and trees lining every road, along with fancy glass buildings reflecting the sun's rays. It is a fast paced city, filled with people from varied backgrounds and cultures. It is easy to say that Singapore offers some of the most delectable cuisine in the world, with hawker centers offering a large array of Chinese, Malay and Indian food.
Park Hotel Clarke Quay is ideally located in the heart of all this bustling activity. Clarke Quay offers a variety of pubs and clubs, offering you a glimpse into Singapore’s wild nightlife. Just opposite is Boat Quay, well known for its scrumptious food and charming little pubs.
The Lake course at Raffles Country Club is evergreen and the blue waters of the lake are an arresting sight, making it a pleasure to play on this course. Sentosa Golf Club is Singapore’s premier golf course. The Tanjong course offers a picturesque view of the South China Sea while playing and the sheer beauty makes it look like a painting.
Orchard Road is Singapore’s most vibrant and entertaining shopping street. Besides the wonderful shopping malls and numerous number of restaurants, it is not uncommon to see street musicians or dancers performing. Sentosa offers immaculate beaches and sparkling seawaters with a few trees dotting the beaches. The sun gives you a warm glow, and it is always relaxing to just lie back on the beach with a cocktail.
Singapore is indeed a treat for all visitors. You get to experience a voguish oriental city, filled with energy and enthusiasm and get to play golf on some of the best golf courses in the world. You definitely couldn't ask for more.
- Arrive at Changi International Airport, where you will be met by one of our local representatives
- Take a private transfer to Park Hotel Clarke Quay, an estimated 30 minute journey
- You may choose to rest in the afternoon and head out to Clarke Quay or Boat Quay at night to check out the restaurants and pubs alfresco style
- After breakfast, you will head to Raffles Country Club for your first round of golf
- Since you have a free afternoon, you may like to visit a popular site of attraction in Singapore – Gardens By The Bay
- For some local delicacies, be sure to visit Satay by the Bay, located within the Gardens itself
- As you have a free day, we recommend that you visit the famous Orchard Road in Singapore for a day of shopping and eating
- There is no lack of restaurants on Orchard Road, and you will be sure to find a cuisine to your fancy for dinner
- This morning, you will be travelling to Sentosa Island for a round of golf at Sentosa Golf Club’s Tanjong Course
- Since you are already in Sentosa, why not experience one of its many attractions such as Universal Studios Singapore, Sea Aquarium, Skyline Luge or just have a relaxing afternoon at the beach bars
- Head back to the city for dinner
- After breakfast, check out and depart to Changi International Airport for your departure flight