Lake Como is located in Lombardy, Northern Italy. It has been a sought after destination for years, due to its fresh, cold air, beautiful, azure blue waters and picturesque mountains forming a spectacular backdrop.
The Hotel Albergo Terminus is set on the shores of Lake Como. It was built in the early 19th century and its ancient, elegant beauty, together with its elaborate architecture with stuccowork and cast iron lamps is captivating.
At the Villa D’Este Golf Course, designed by Peter Gannon, you can expect the course to weave its way through ash, chestnut and pine trees, offering a spectacular view of the mountains. Club Monticello has two courses, the Red Course and Blue Course. They are not very long, but are considered quite challenging, and several Italian Opens have been played here. The course at La Pinetina is designed over a gentle, rolling topography. Numerous, distinguished championships have taken place here as well. The course at Mennagio & Cadenabbia Golf Club is designed in the typical British way. It is a beautiful course to play on, a real privilege and the views are an added bonus.
The Bellagio is often referred to as the ‘Pearl of Lake Como’. It has panoramic views of the lake and a promenade with divine gardens. There are numerous cafes, bars and trattorias for one to sit at and enjoy the views.
Lugano, a lakeside city in the Italian-speaking region of Switzerland has stunning views of the lake, with the Alps forming a picturesque background. The charming boulevards and trees add to the glory of this setting. It is small enough to get around on foot, and is an unimaginable sight.
Needless to say, Milan is a shopper’s paradise. It has every shop and boutique one could ever imagine. Besides the shopping, it also has awe-inspiring historical sights, such as the Duomo, one of the largest and the most impressive cathedrals in the world.
It is impossible to visit Lake Como and Milan and not have a wonderful time. Between the impressive, unforgettable views, the sparkling lakes, the world-class golf courses, your luxury car, incomparable gardens, shopping, excellent food and lavish hotel, you will go home more than satisfied.
- Upon arrival, you will be greeted by our local representative
- Take a private transfer from the Malpensa Airport in Milan, to your hotel in Lake Como, Hotel Albergo Terminus
- Your rental car will be delivered to the hotel in the afternoon
- You will be taken on a guided tour of Como
- This evening, a welcome dinner will be served at a local restaurant
- After breakfast, take a drive to Villa d’Este Golf Club for your first round of golf
- In the afternoon, an escort will take you on a leisurely drive to the Silk Factory for some shopping
- You may like to have dinner at a restaurant nearby
- This morning, you will drive to Monticello Golf Club for a round of golf
- In the afternoon, you will be headed for a cooking class
- Savour the results of your cooking class for dinner tonight
- Your day is entirely devoted to shopping today
- Head to different outlets in Como, Milan and Varese
- After breakfast, drive to Golf Club La Pinetina for a round of golf
- Drive to Lugano, Switzerland for a short visit
- On the way back to Como, shop at any of the best outlet and department stores in Europe
- Dinner tonight will be at a local restaurant in Como, where local food specialties will be served to you
- You will be taking a scenic drive to Menaggio & Cadenabbia Golf Club this morning for your last round of golf
- On the way back to Como, stop at the Villa Carlotta for a guided tour of the Azalea Gardens
- A return ferry ride will be arranged for you to visit Bellagio as well
- On the way back to your hotel, you can stop at any restaurant for dinner
- Drive to Milan for a day of shopping with your personal shopping escort
- Drive back to your hotel in the late afternoon
- A farewell dinner at one of the most beautiful restaurants in the area has been prepared for you
- Check out after breakfast
- Take a private transfer to the airport for your departure flight