Hua Hin is located on the West Coast of The Gulf of Thailand and is the ideal vacation destination. It has white beaches that stretch on for miles and an abundance of water sports for the adventurous spirits. The shacks built on stilts offer delectable local dishes, and the seafood is to die for. The locals are warm and friendly, and will go out of their way to help you.
Amari Hua Hin Hotel is located right next to the popular Khao Takiab Beach and has numerous restaurants. The Hua Hin Vineyard, Cicada Market and Hua Hin Night Market are also located close by.
The golf course at the Banyan Golf Club is an 18-hole course and has been rated amongst the top 1000 courses by Rolex. At Springfield Royal Country Club, the Jack Nicklaus designed course is not very long, but is deemed to be quite a challenge. Palm Hills Golf Club is absolutely spectacular – where mountains, lakes and the sea blend with the sky to form a picturesque, yet formidable course. The course at Black Mountain Golf Club is world class. It is set in a natural valley, with holes that are rather demanding for all golfers alike.
The Hua Hin Railway Station is an incredibly romantic spot, and being so quaint and attractive, it is one of the most visited areas. Besides Khao Takiab Beach, Suan Son Pradipat Beach is also exquisite and the clear blue waters will make for a refreshing swim. The local food served here is definitely worth a try, as are the snorkeling or scuba diving facilities. Another recommended visit is the Maruekhathaiyawan Palace which is made entirely from teak wood. This palace is worth a visit because it is so different and unique in comparison to other Thai Palaces.
Hua Hin is a place that will not disappoint you. With its delightful sights, amazing beaches and temples, the unique food and first class golf courses, it is impossible not to enjoy yourself and have the perfect holiday.
- Arrive at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport where a local representative will receive you
- Take a private transfer from the Airport to your hotel in Hua Hin, which is an estimated 3 hour drive
- After checking in at Amari Hua Hin Hotel, have lunch at one of the many restaurants there
- Take this opportunity to explore Santorini Park Cha-Am for some shopping and dinner
- You will kick start your first round of golf at Banyan Golf Club
- Thereafter, head to the Hua Hin Railway Station, one of Hua Hin’s most visited sights
- Have dinner at a local restaurant or return to your hotel for dinner
- After breakfast, you will be brought to Springfield Royal Country Club for a round of golf
- This afternoon, head down to Suan Son Pradipat Beach for some water activities or simply enjoy a restful afternoon by the beach
- Have dinner at one of the local shacks there before heading back to the hotel
- Today, you are headed to the Palm Hills Golf Club for one round of golf
- Head to the Maruekhathaiyawan Palace this afternoon and be ready to marvel at its grandeur
- Have dinner at any local restaurant of your choice or head back to your hotel for dinner
- For your last round of golf, you will tee off at the Black Mountain Golf Club
- The Hua Hin Vineyards will be an excellent choice for wine connoisseurs but if you are a beach lover, then Khao Takiab Beach will be perfect for you
- Have dinner at any local restaurant and enjoy your last night in the beautiful Hua Hin
- Check out after breakfast
- Hit the roads for your private transfer back to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport for your departure flight