The Bintan Lagoon Resort is beyond beautiful, with the décor bringing out an Asian touch to the resort. The deck and pool overlooks the endless sea and warm, golden sand and the numerous restaurants ensure you have a delectable meal at all times.
The Ria Bintan Golf Club is renowned for its scenic Ocean Course and elegantly manicured, verdant grass. Whereas the Jack Nicklaus course at Bintan Lagoon Resort offers resplendent carved bunkers and one of the streams runs through the middle of the course, making it extraordinary.
Bintan also offers various sea activities such as swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving and banana boating. Their mangrove tours are famous as well. They have exotic, tropical flora and fauna, and the entire forests are bathed in a mystical green light, with the sun filtering through the canopy.
Bintan also serves up scrumptious seafood dishes – oysters, steamed fish, chilli crab, and drunken prawns, all these while dining in charming huts on stilts called kelongs.
Bintan is affordable, and the locals are very warm and friendly. It has a lot of natural, picturesque sites as well as glorious golf courses – definitely a must do for all golfers.
- Arrive at Singapore Changi International Airport where a local representative will receive you
- Take a short ride to Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal for your ferry to Bintan, where you will be cruising in the Emerald Class
- Arrive at Bintan about one hour later and whiz through the express immigration and golf handling service in Bintan
- Take a half an hour ride to Bintan Lagoon Resort and proceed to check in
- You may want to have lunch at the hotel and enjoy recreational activities such as a mangrove tour or banana boating
- Choose from several restaurants available in the hotel or you can call for a driver to take you to other restaurants
- After breakfast, head for one round of golf at the resort’s Jack Nicklaus Course
- This afternoon, you can try out go-karting or take up some archery lessons
- You may like to head out for dinner today
- After breakfast, you will take a short ride to Ria Bintan Golf Club for one round of golf at the Ocean Course
- You may like to arrange a trip to the nearby Pasar Oleh Oleh for lunch and thereafter roam around the area for shopping or have a relaxing spa session
- Have dinner nearby or back at the hotel
- This morning, you may like to take a refreshing swim or enjoy the hotel premises before check out
- After check out, you will be taken on a private vehicle to the ferry terminal for your return ferry to Singapore
- This will be followed by a transfer to Singapore Changi International Airport for your departure flight