The Sheraton Langkawi Resort and Spa is situated near the beach, and boasts a gorgeous pool and deck overlooking it. It has classy, sophisticated interiors and the incomparable sunsets can be seen from almost anywhere in the hotel. It is a dream to have a candlelit dinner on the beach, where the air smells of the sea and rose petals.
99 East Golf Club, designed by the Australian architect, Ross Watson, is an intriguing and exquisite course where layers of rice terraces merge with the tropical rainforest to form a picturesque background. It eventually descends into a stunning orchid valley, dissected by two stray streams. On the other hand, Gunung Raya Golf Resort, designed by American architect, Max Wexler, is nestled in the foothills of the majestic Gunung Raya, and spreads over 300 acres of former rubber plantation land.
The Langkawi Cable Car is an exhilarating experience, and you will get to view profuse quantities of flora and fauna as well as the numerous surrounding islands, from the steepest declivity in the world. Langkawi is also famous for its duty free shopping and water activities such as kayaking, scuba diving and snorkeling. It is the ideal location for nature lovers, with its fine white sand, endless sea and mangrove trees forests.
Langkawi offers you the best of everything and it is definitely worth a visit and a game of golf.
- Arrive at Langkawi International Airport, where you will be greeted by a local representative
- Take a private transfer to Sheraton Langkawi Resort and Spa, which is a short 10 minute away
- After checking into the resort, fuel up for the day with lunch at one of the many restaurants there
- Since you have a free afternoon, you can check out Langkawi’s duty free shops, or relax by the beach and bask in the warm sun
- Have dinner at your hotel or perhaps at a local eatery
- Rise early for breakfast at your hotel before heading out for a game of golf at 99 East Golf Club
- This afternoon, it is recommended you try one of Langkawi‘s must dos – Eagle Feeding
- Return to your hotel for dinner or explore any local restaurant
- This morning, you will be playing a round of golf at Gunung Raya Golf Resort
- For a relaxing afternoon, you can experience a ride in the famous Langkawi cable car, located close to the hotel
- On your last night in Langkawi, you can relax and enjoy a mouthwatering seafood and meat barbecue buffet dinner at your hotel itself
- Check out after breakfast
- If you have a free morning, we suggest you to leave early to the Langkawi International Airport to do some duty free shopping before boarding your departure flight