Dubai is one of the most lavish, luxurious and stunning cities in the world. It intricately mingles the old with the new, the traditional with the modern. There are hundreds of interesting things to do and see in Dubai. It is a myriad of lights, fountains and skyscrapers as well as spice and souk markets and desert activities.
Whether you want to relax on the golden hued beach, see the beautiful Arabian belly dancers with their exotic outfits and henna tattoos, eat delicious food, or shop at some of the best places in the world, Dubai is a city that fulfils everyone’s dreams.
The Ocean View Hotel is located in a lively area. The Walk at Jumeirah Beach Residence, also the most prominent seaside promenade, is very close to the beach and all rooms have a dazzling view of the sea.
Dubai is known to have some of the premier golf courses in the Middle East. The course at Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club is remarkably designed with mounds, date and palm trees and artificial lakes. One can also play at night, due to the excellent floodlights at the course. The Majlis Championship course at the Emirates Golf Club is built around sand dunes and was the first grass course in the Middle East. It has a few unusual holes, requires playing up-hill, and is said to be an interesting challenge. You may choose to play on either the Fire or Earth courses at Jumeirah Golf Estates. Both were designed by Greg Norman and are mellifluous with their surroundings. The course at The Montgomerie Golf Club, designed by Colin Montgomerie is a gently rolling course, interspersed with water bodies, making it quite riveting to play on.
The Dubai Mall is the world’s largest shopping area and has wonderful shops, dining options and entertainment areas. One must also not miss out on the Burj Khalifa, currently the tallest building in the world, and is absolutely magnificent. Standing on the observation deck and looking at the entire city beneath you is an unrivalled experience.
The Dubai Desert Safari is a rare and memorable experience. Dune bashing, camel rides, belly dance displays, getting a henna tattoo and trying traditional Arabic coffee and dates are some of the many activities you will get to try, making it almost unbearably exciting.
You have to go to Dubai and view the wonders this enthralling city has to offer. Play on world-class golf courses. Shop and eat at the best places in the world. Revel in the opulence and grandeur you will have nothing short of an extraordinary time.
- Upon arrival, you will be greeted by our local representative who will take you on a private transfer from The Dubai International Airport to the Ocean View Hotel
- After checking in, you may like to have lunch at the hotel before exploring the hotel premises
- The Dubai Mall would be an excellent choice for shopping and dinner this evening
- After breakfast, you will be headed to the Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club for one round of golf
- This afternoon, we would suggest you to proceed to the Burj Khalifa and enjoy the view from the observation deck
- The Burj Khalifa would provide you with many great choices for dinner tonight
- After your breakfast, you will have a round of golf at Emirates Golf Club
- The Desert Safari would make for an exciting afternoon today with its variety of adrenaline pumping activities
- You can then choose to head back to your hotel for dinner
- A relaxing morning by the hotel pool or at the spa sounds like a great option
- After a slow morning, ride a hot air balloon flight at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve to enjoy Dubai from another perspective
- Return to your hotel for dinner, or eat at any place of your choice
- You will be headed to Jumeirah Golf Estates for your round of golf today
- After golf, you can head to The Dubai Fountains to see the show
- Have dinner at one of Dubai‘s many restaurants and enjoy your last night in this wonderful city
- After breakfast and check out, you will be headed to The Montgomerie Golf Club for your last round of golf
- Take a private transfer to the airport for your departure flight