There is a reason why Bali is called the Island of the Gods.
It is gloriously beautiful. It is flawless, and provides you with more than what you would want. It has spectacular, unblemished beaches and cerulean blue oceans, upon which the dazzling sunshine sparkles all year round. It has alluring, barren volcanoes and tranquil, placid lakes. It has palm trees, coconut trees and bamboo trees so green and lush, it is hard to look away. It offers you everything in the world.
The Balinese people are extremely friendly and go out of their way to make you feel at home. They have a delectable cuisine, colourful and full of exotic spices. You must try their Babi Guling (suckling pig), Bebek Betutu (spice ribbed duck in banana leaves), Beef Rendang, Satay, Gado Gado (fresh salad), Nasi Goreng (Indonesian fried rice) and Bumbu Bali (fish in coconut sauce) and we guarantee you will be back for more.
Ayodya Resort is breathtaking. It has gorgeous rooms, as well as an exotic pool. This sparkling pool is surrounded by inviting deck chairs and decorated with a pretty stone fountain. The pool also has its own bar, so you can kick back and simply indulge yourself. Rejuvenate yourself at The Spa with a traditional Balinese massage and walk out feeling relaxed and revitalized.
The Nirwana Bali Golf Club, designed by Greg Norman is a dream that is emerald green grass merging with the sparkling Indian Ocean. It overlooks the ancient and exquisite Tanah Lot Temple and is set amongst delicately designed gardens and lush rice paddies, which is an exceptional challenge for most golfers. The Bali National Golf Club looks like it came directly out of a postcard. The golf course is full of exciting opportunities and it is not rare to see exotic birds and extravagant, tropical plants. It is wonderful to play on this distinctive landscape.
The Devdan show is especially famous in Bali. It is an expression of Bali’s vibrant culture and traditions and combines local Indonesian dances with modern contemporary dance and aerial acrobatics. The Uluwatu Temple, a Hindu temple, rich with history and culture, is a site you must visit. It is an unmistakable landmark, and the sunsets here are incredible.
Your trip to Bali is assured to be an incredible experience. You will not only be vacationing in one of the most unforgettable places on earth, but will also be playing golf on some of the best courses in the world. We can’t wait for you to experience it.
- Arrive at Ngurah Ray Airport, where you will be greeted by a local representative to help you begin your wonderful journey in Bali
- Take a private transfer to the world class Ayodya Resort at Nusa Dua, a short 20 minute drive away
- After checking in, proceed to have lunch at your own leisure
- We then advise that you treat yourself to the famous ‘Devdan Show’ before feasting on traditional Balinese cuisine
- After a scrumptious international buffet breakfast, proceed to Nirwana Bali Golf Club for a round of golf
- Since you’re in Bali, why not experience a Bali Camel Safari? It is a pleasant ride on a well-tamed camel, right on the snow-white beach
- A nice barbecue seafood dinner at Jimbaran Bay is highly recommended for you to enjoy a delectable dinner while taking in the sunset
- After breakfast, proceed to Bali National Golf Club for your last round of golf
- This afternoon, we recommend that you go and visit the most spectacular temple on the island – Uluwatu Temple, where you can witness one of the most beautiful sunsets
- Have an enjoyable dinner at one of the numerous restaurants in Nusa Dua
- After having breakfast at your hotel, you can make use of the hotel facilities, such as the pool, spa, and gym before checking out
- Take a private transfer to Ngurah Rai Airport for your departure flight